Pre-print production that guarantees results
Our specialist staff will work with you to capture all the creativity of your designers’ artwork in print-ready files that guarantee a great result – no matter the substrate or printing method used. We’ll take care of the details, leaving you free to focus on more pressing aspects of your marketing brand campaign. With digital proofing – also in 3D – you can be sure that your packaging and labels will accurately display your brand design, making it easy for customers to find your products. All this with greater ease! In the end, it’s about your peace of mind.
Artwork reprographics – ensuring print ready files
An excellent printed result starts from a technically correct artwork file. With PPC involved from the artwork phase, you make sure no requirement is overlooked.
You can use different printing techniques, depending on the substrate you’ll print on and the number of copies. However, each substrate, printing technique, and printer has its own characteristics, limitations and opportunities. Which one is best? Ask us!
We’ll translate your design output into a print-ready file fit for the selected substrate, printing process and printer. We’ll even secure the printer’s approval of all technical aspects of the file through our online process management system, Process Gearbox, at an early stage in the project. So you can be sure no technical issues and consequential costs will arise after the handover of the print-ready file to the printer.
Offset, flexo, gravure, dry offset, screen, digital
We provide print-ready files for most printing techniques, including:
- Flexo pre-print, or post-print to print on corrugated board
- Flexo to print on transparent or metallic foil
- Offset to print on paper or cardboard
- Gravure to print on transparent or metallic foil
- Dry offset to print on aluminium or steel
- Digital to print on paper or foil
- Screen to print on foil.
We make sure that your files have all the right printer specifications and colour characteristics embedded.
Print run assistance, press sign-off
You can count on us right until the final handover to the printer. Our dedicated specialists have all the knowledge in-house to assist and evaluate the initial print run, adjusting brand colours to match the target. We can even give the press sign-off for the printing to go ahead.
Digital contact proofing gives peace of mind
Our state-of-the-art digital proofing systems make your design come to life before the final printing stage. It allows you to get a better grasp of what the end result will look like (and fine-tune it as you go). Before you enter the final printing phase, we can print an accurate proof for you, whether it’s on paper, transparent or metallic foil, board, or aluminium. The result? Optimum quality and more peace of mind.
- For remote digital proofing on paper, board, transparent foil, or metallic foil, we can send the files directly to your own local proofer, if you wish.
- Realistic 3D proofing and digital pack shots: Need to check your brand on a complex 3D structure? We can create interactive 3D digital files from the 2D print-ready files or provide a small number of accurate physical mock-ups for marketing purposes.